CURRENTLY SEEKING HOSTS for 2022/2023 DATES!
Fill out our contact form to book a house concert for a future date!
What is a house concert?
A house concert is a private concert for your friends/family. The intimate setting allows you and your guests a listening experience to enjoy the music. If you know some friends who might enjoy an evening of original songwriting, you can host a Stone & Snow house concert.
Where can I host a house concert?
If you have a living room, studio, garage, basements, etc, then you have a space for our weird and wonderful songs. Contact us, and we’ll set it up! Never hosted a house concert before? No problem! We take care of most of the details and help you plan a great evening.
How does it work?
- A host (that’s you!) opens a space to us as a performance venue, and we agree upon a date.
- You’ll fill out our House Concert Booking Form so we have the details we need to get to you.
- We create a private, invite-only Facebook event for the concert, and you promote the show by inviting family, friends, and others passionate about music. We may promote the show as well but only with your permission.
- Attendees will be asked to bring a donation in support for our performance (~$20/person suggested), and we’ll pass the hat the night of the show. We also accept donations via Venmo/Paypal donations the night of the show (@stoneandsnow / http://www.PayPal.me/stoneandsnow). (Alternatively, if you’d like to cover our performance fee and treat your guests, that’s also an option. Contact us for a quote.)
- We will perform about 75 minutes of music as a duo, and we’ll be available to socialize with guests after the performance.
- Some hosts provide snacks, and if alcohol is allowed, it’s typically BYOB.
- If we’re traveling, we may request accommodations (which could be as simple as a guest room and a couch), but it’s not required.
How far do you travel?
We’re open to traveling to many locations throughout the Midwest and beyond (Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, etc). Check the top of the page to locations/dates we are currently looking to book, otherwise get in touch, and we’ll see what we can do if you have a date already in mind.
Is the full band available?
Not at this time. Currently, our house concerts are intimate, acoustic evenings where we perform as a duo.
Sounds great! How do I book?
Fill out our contact form, and we’ll go from there!
Do you perform other private events?
Yes! We are available for other private parties and weddings– drop us a line to learn more.