Now booking for our 2017-2018 Illinois Winter House Concert Tour! Proceeds from this tour will benefit the recording of our 3rd studio album!
What is a house concert?
A house concert is a private concert for your friends/family. The intimate setting allows you and your guests to experience the music up close and to and meet and mingle with us! If you know 25-40 people (or more!) who might enjoy an evening of original songwriting, you can host a Stone & Snow house concert.
Where can I host a house concert?
This winter, we are looking for living rooms, artist studios, basements, attics, garages, or other indoor spaces to share our music. Even the smallest of homes can work if the home has a more open concept. We’ve also performed in business locations after-hours such as artist studios, fitness centers and salons.
How does it work?
- A host (that’s you!) opens a space to us as a performance venue, and you fill out the booking form below to reserve the date.
- We create a private, invite-only Facebook event for the concert, and the host promotes the show by inviting family, friends, and others passionate about music. We may promote the show as well but only with your permission.
- Attendees will be asked to bring a $15-$20 donation in support for our performance, and we’ll pass the hat the night of the show.
- We will perform two 45-minute sets as a duo with a short break. During the break, we may talk with attendees as well as sell albums, t-shirts, or other merchandise.
- Concerts start at 7pm with doors opening at 6:30pm. We will arrive at the location to setup from 5:30-6:30pm. The concert will end at approx. 9pm– early enough for those who may have next-day morning commitments to attend.
- Some hosts provide snacks, and if alcohol is allowed, it’s typically BYOB.
How far do you travel?
The locations we can travel without additional travel expense are below. Contact us for a travel quote for locations outside this radius.
Can I get the full band?
These house concerts are being offered as duo shows with Karen and Clint. The full band may be available if space allows. Unlike the duo shows, a minimum donation and deposit is required for the full band so our wonderful players can join us. Contact us to inquire about the space and donation requirements for the full band.
Anything we missed?
Contact us if you have questions! Ready to book? Fill out the form below!